Thursday, October 16, 2014

Break! Extra Life Reminder

Hello everyone,
As you know I joined Team BANCE for this year's Extra Life and I already reached my initial goal of 200$ - Thanks a lot!


This means we are just one donation away from a second box full of obscure and/or cool miniatures that will be raffled off to one of my supporters!

How will that work?
Go to the Tabletop Fix page on Extra Life (or just click on the Extra Life banner)
Click "Support Me"
Donate at least 5$
Every 5$ you donate will give you one lot in the draw (for example if you donate 25$ you'll get 5 lots)
Make sure you ticked the "Allow participant to see my e-mail address" box (otherwise I can't figure out who you are if you win)
And done!

After a good night of sleep I will randomly determine and contact the winner(s) on October 27th.

What else can you do?
1. Spread the word
2. Get involved yourself
3. For my friends in the industry: Feel free to offer some additional prize support :D

Extra Life is an annual fundraising campaign that benefits Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. All donations will directly be used to support research and training, purchase equipment, and pay for uncompensated care, all to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. The participants pledge to play games for 24h straight on October 25th to raise money from supporters. Check out Extra Life for more details.

Team BANCE is organized by the Flip theTable crew, an amazing podcast about the dark side of board-gaming. Check out their website and give their show a try, it is one of the most entertaining podcasts I know.
And a hint for my US readers:
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donors will receive an IRS compliant tax receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We won't tolerate any insults, advertisement or price discussions. Keep it civilized and nice.